The Adventure Continues With Kids

What a great adventure!!

Friday, September 16, 2005

Selling the house

Well -- we did it. Our home is now officially for sale with a local Realtor. We have talked to the boys about leaving the house clean, but these boys are messy. They play hard and the house can feel it. A and I are always cleaning up. Getting pretty frustrating.

H is having a tough time listening. I know he is only 3, but sometimes he acts like a defiant 10 year old. I thought he didn't understand what "No" meant, until he tells daddy "NO!" Makes me so mad my head might explode.

G is having a tough time at school. Defiant, not completing work, not listening, talking. We ask him what he did at school and he tells us about art, recess, gym, but not his schoolwork.... HELP!!!

L is good at school, but struggles with vocabulary work. In math he is working on 5th grade math (he is only in 4th). He loves to read. At home he loves to pick on his brothers... I know... boys will be boys.

Please pray for A, she is having a tough time with selling the house, kids, stress at work (silly patients), and a husband that works too much (note time of blog). I am going to send her some flowers tomorrow, and maybe take her some lunch. Tomorrow is her long day and I would like to be there for her. She is a pretty amazing person. I know that God put us together for our lifetime. We have been married now for 11 years. Last year was a tough year, but we are striving for what God has for us. I envision a triangle with God at the pinochle and A and I on the other corners. As long as we are striving for God, we are closer together, the further apart we are from God, the further we are from each other.

We are looking forward to strengthen our relationships at church, but find it difficult to find the extra time to meet with people/families. We are praying for Godly friends for ourselves and for our kids.

God bless

Things to be thankful for:
A!!!! Beautiful
L!!!! Amazing
G!!!! Special
H!!!! Miraculous

2 Comments:

At 7:52 PM, Blogger Danielle said...

Welcome to blogdom! It was fun reading your blog.

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger Danielle said...

I didn't have a lot of time the other night to write much, but I wanted to tell you that I think it's great that you're blogging. I look forward to reading your future posts. Get A to blog, too! It's one way to stay connected when time is limited...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home