And the packing continues...
A has been hard at work every night finding different things to pack up. I have helped a little, but she is the world's best organizer and I just keep myself and the kids out of her way. She is starting to feel more stress about the move and I am continually praying for her. She needs a night away. I am thinking about sending her to a spa for the afternoon, but when???
We are hoping to close the loans for both houses over the next couple days. This will allow us to start moving out to the other house at our leisure and continue to attempt to sell this house. I am really going to miss it. (and the neighbors).
Work for me has been crazy. I know I shouldn't complain, but today I had to go to Put-In-Bay to take pictures of a couple houses. The ferry was full when I got there at 9:30 am and I had to wait until 10:30 am to load. We got to the island at 11 am and I was done with the pictures by 11:30. I had to wait in line again for the ferry until 12:00 and got back to the mainland by 12:30 pm. By the time I drove back to my office in Toledo, it was 2:15 pm and I had 2 reports to try to finish up. I got one done and the other mostly completed.
It just seems everytime I research a subject property, I am running into wierd things. I had to appraise a home with an airplane hanger in the lower level on Put-In-Bay (AAAHHHH), a penninsula property on Put-in-Bay, and another lakefront home last week. This week, I had one normal BG house and 2 properties in Sandusky. One in Sandusky is on Cedar Point Road (expensive), and a 1.5 story home with a boat dock in the downtown area of Sandusky. I really need a couple weeks of just normal houses, but I am starting to think everyone is wierd. (or maybe it is just me). Even with all the difficult, I like what I am doing and am enjoying traveling around northwest Ohio (oh then there are the gas prices -- good thing I am not driving the Grand Cherokee now!!).
Things to smile about:
Family :)
Flag Football
BGSU Football
Ohio State Football
Blogger friends that post to my web!!
In Christ's Love :)
Gary

3 Comments:
Don't forget to add to your list:
Illini Basketball!!!! :) Tee hee
Ma Blogger
Ah yes, an afternoon at the spa for A sounds like a wonderful thing!!!!! I hope that it works out.
The spa sounds great, I will try to schedule one soon!! G
Post a Comment
<< Home