The Adventure Continues With Kids

What a great adventure!!

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Busy... Maybe too busy

Still busy trying to get everything organized in the new house and waiting for the old house to sell. There are a lot of homes on the market now and we are wondering when someone will come along and buy it. I just keep praying that we will be able to sell the home soon!!

H was sick on Monday
A has had sinus problems all week
L cut his hand climbing a fence -- it is healing fine...
GJ was jumping off a shed and having fun.. NO INJURIES!!
I am working too much and not getting enough sleep. I lay down and pop up after a 10 min nap and cannot sleep... mind is too busy.

Please continue to keep us in your prayers... We appreciate it!!

Love to all,

G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home