The Adventure Continues With Kids

What a great adventure!!

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Dinner with the neighbors

Last night we had our first of what is to be many dinner at our neighbor's home. This is the son and daughter-in-law of the sellers of our new home. As they deal with the change of new neighbors, the kids see it as new friends (as we do also). Our new neighbor has the same first and middle name as my wife (how ironic!!). Now when we turn and call out our wife's name we have to create new warm fuzzy names for them.

A will always be A to me...

It will be her birthday on the 23rd and I am anxiously waiting to figure out what I want to get her. Any ideas???

We spent tonight hanging some pictures on the wall. A even made a fire in the fireplace... how cool!! Our middle son got the firewood and was sooooo proud of himself for helping mommy start the fire. I helped bring the fire to a mild roar and we are now warm!!

Good night everyone and I pray all of God's blessings to you. May you and your family be richly blessed!!

G

2 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Blogger middle aged blogger said...

Well your wife wants a flush up toilet to put in the basement for your boys. I was going to suggest this for Christmas, but since her birthday is coming...

My entire family are coming for Thanksgiving (yeah!) so I will be busy next week, but don't forget that I still owe you babysitting for an evening out. Then you could take her to a quiet dinner and give her a toilet...

:) Love, MA Blogger

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger middle aged blogger said...

November 23....

Happy Happy Birthday sweet A! The world is a MUCH better place cause you're in it!

Love, MA Blogger

 

Post a Comment

<< Home