Doubts
Have you ever had a day where it seems the world is closing in on you and everyone is sucking the life out of you? I am having one of those days, maybe weeks. I normally can verbalize my needs, but I am finding myself going deeper and deeper in thought to the point of sitting and not talking to anyone around me. I find myself praying to God to help me and to provide comfort, but I am not hearing his voice. I understand we need to wait for the voice to come and listen. I am trying to be patient. I am frustrated with the hectic pace of life. I found myself putting H to bed tonight thinking "One more day closer to death of this life." Pretty morbid, but true.
I need a vacation. Not from the kids or A, but just a vacation.
A and I were watching the BGSU game and it was taken off ESPN2 tonight (satillite TV - it seems they do not know we were in Ohio and we were supposed to continue watching the BGSU game and not UCLA basketball). A turned the channel to the Country Music Awards. It seamed during the last 30 minutes we watched, the speekers and singers were talking and praising God and thanking Jesus for thier gift. I was amazed and excited to hear of these great singers praising God and singing songs about Jesus on national TV.
I am glad the holidays are coming up. We hope to get the new house decorated soon!!
Pray for us as I will pray for you!!
G

2 Comments:
The stress of moving with three young boys cannot have been easy. We moved when Anna was 9 but Emily was already 13 by then,tid and it was still hard as we had accumulated a lot since their births!!!
I am still praying that the right buyer will come along and that things will settle down. And I can't wait for Pastor Joel to arrive and help us all continue the journey!
Love Ma Blogger
Praying for you, missing spending real time with all of you. When I get completely well, I am going to use some of my energy getting together with you wonderful Brownes.
Love to you all.
Post a Comment
<< Home