The Adventure Continues With Kids

What a great adventure!!

Thursday, January 12, 2006

G has surgery

You know how live just sneeks up on you. Well I forgot to anounce that G was having 4 teeth pulled today. OK - bad dad...

G went in this morning at 8:45 am to have 4 back teeth pulled. I watched as they put him to sleep at 9:15 am. I left the office at 9:30 am to get to work, and A called me at 9:45 am saying he was done... I could have grabbed the pliers if I knew it would be that easy!!!!

He is such a trooper!! He whimpered a little with the IV, but has not let out a peep since the surgery. Maybe they took his voice box!

Please pray for him and quick healing.

Hugs to all,

G

3 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, Blogger Jennifer from Ohio said...

Praying for G right now. Not a fun thing to have done.

 
At 12:40 AM, Blogger Danielle said...

Those were some giant teeth! It was so good to have Garrett for the afternoon.

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger middle aged blogger said...

I was so pleased when Garrett told me yesterday that he felt better AND that he had had lots of milkshakes! -that's the way to heal!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home